Sunday, May 11, 2008

Life is full of ups and down

Just when you thought everything was getting better for the best, and things almost look plain sailing. Somebody decides to throw shit right in your face, throw you on the ground and stamp on it till your face turns bloody as hell. Your skull is cracked in various place, you almost unconscious yet you have just a little amount of energy to stare into the sky.

Nobody said life was fair. ..... It never really is. It is the choices you make in life that makes your future. We get ups and down through out life like a sound wave. I am going through a rough patch, yet again. I am not a criminal, I don't do drugs, I have never started fights, I don't cause trouble, I always work to the best of my abilities. Yet cannot seem to get the right help. Dispite the factors around me, my life still treats me like fucking shite, course these are my choices. it is my doing. If I want the pain to just go, i can make it go, that will be my choice if I want and nobody else's. By writing an entry in this journal is a choice, yet I know some people may hate my words and dislike me for them. This entry could even in danger my possible future career in some company. Course this is my choice.

Humans are a vicious species, we constantly fight, from verbally in work, in government, to fighting for peace in other countries. Life is a stress hole to almost the whole of the population of this planet. We all have problems, even the rich. Nobody really cares for one unit loss. Babies are born by the second, we've lost tons and tons of humans in this world as it is.

Yet dispite all this fighting and killing, I am hoping this week will be a positive one, even though my luck does not look that great. Theres always hope.....I hope. Especially with friends and people who do care.

No comments: