Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Over excited myself....

After a meeting with this volunteer opportunity, their organization is the dream find for me, they treated me to lunch :)

Spent the last day planning and writing up any possible interesting features we could add to a web service, a couple of nice ideas popped out during our meeting so they have been slapped into the plan ^^.

I was so pumped that day I exhausted myself the next day, even fell physically ill that day too (oops). I've calmed down and waiting for their feedback on my recent plan updates, even showed them logo design ideas.

I have to get two references and a police check, the organization deals with people of a young age group. Bonus, I will be working on a new machine, be seeing people on and off in the office and they buying my lunch and travel expenses! Course I still have to wait for their feed.

On top of providing a web service for them, I hope to enlighten their organization with open source solutions (They seem very intrigued).

No comments: