Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gambling Moments in Anger

I was given a new piece of instructions to remember amongst all over instructions to remember. I muddled myself at the beginning, the newly placed curtains were confusing me, I placed my new item in place. Then waited 3 secs to push the prop. Then.....

PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This has been ringing in my head since Tuesday afternoon. I cannot sleep because of it. I hope it goes by Wednesday.

It has been echoing in my mind ever since I got home. Ever since I made that cup of tea, made my late dinner. Ever since I updated my online document files. Ever since I read news online. Ever since I updated my blogs. Ever since I checked how my friends are doing. Ever since I tried to sleep....My mind is in torment at this moment.

Yet I was re-assured I was doing a good job. Cheers and good health to all! ^^.
He is under a lot of stress and he did say that and assured me again I was doing a job. So he was understanding that he over did it. He also wants me to do a good job. Also that we our performance will be live this Thursday it was our last rehearsal. For some reason I cannot seem to keep my anxiety under control :( I have been trying to distract my mind. Then after a long while of trying, I decided to study...."anger". I also take pills to help lower it. Till over time I will be used to it.

During my school years, I thought if you have been a very bad boy you get shouted out and then given detention. But really in the real adult world....Stress exists majorly. We all have stress buckets, and they can all over flow. We all get shouted out for suttle mistakes that we just suddenly get unlucky moments of being the one that needs to be shouted at. That bad kids swore and the good kids don't.....Man this is confusing........

A snippet of interest from wikipedia: Anger
::::

According to Leland R. Beaumont, each instance of anger demands making a choice:[34]

  • Respond with hostile action, including overt violence
  • Respond with hostile inaction, such as withdrawing or stonewalling
  • Initiate a dominance contest
  • Harbor resentment
  • Work to better understand and constructively resolve the issue

Modern psychologists view anger as a primary, natural, and mature emotion experienced by all humans at times, and as something that has functional value for survival. Anger can mobilize psychological resources for corrective action. Uncontrolled anger can however negatively affect personal or social well-being.[8][6]

While many philosophers and writers have warned against the spontaneous and uncontrolled fits of anger, there has been disagreement over the intrinsic value of anger.[9] Dealing with anger has been addressed in the writings of earliest philosophers up to modern times. Modern psychologists, in contrast to the earlier writers, have also pointed out the possible harmful effects of suppression of anger.[9]





No comments: