Saturday, May 02, 2009

Lack of Internet = Becareful Weekly

My plans have back fired for me to having some kind of regular internet access via public organizations and volunteer opportunities... Instead I have made myself too busy before I can get a chance to utilize the Internet.

day 6 and 7
That's for my count before I wish to access the Internet. My parents know I am struggling to make ends meet whilst trying to help myself and help others. I am extremely thankful for having such loving parents, they understand my need for my Internet access. They wish for me to succeed as I wish for them to lead a less stress free life.

Get lots done during the Week
Keeping my Internet surfing slacked to weekly, I seem to be busy doing lots of interesting new tasks as well as my important tasks. Yet there is a slight negative side for the weekend, that I may go into overdrive surfing and not sleep well :/

Before I Surf Pleasurably
Once a week a get my opportunity to surf the Internet for my needs. Before I do any pleasurable surfing I always do my important Internet chores, as if I did it the other way round, I'd never get anything done!

No comments: