Thursday, July 10, 2008

Next best thing to EEe PC :P

I thought I'd boast about my new laptop, next best thing to ASUS's Eee PC :P

The "VTech Advance Xtra".

Only takes 3 AA batteries, neat huh? And if I drop it, the CPU won't break, well if I drop it hard enough it could though.

The following features are provided
  • 80 activities teaches English, French, maths, geography, history, science and logic skills
  • Arcade-style adventure games, with 2-player options
  • Makes curriculum fun while the Advanced Memory System automatically adjusts to suit their learning level
  • Assess performance with the Progress Report
  • Includes 2 additional cartridges for extra fun!
  • 3 x AA batteries included
  • Manufacturer's recommended age 5 - 8 years +

    Roughly costs £24.99, you grab one these funky laptop beauties





Awww I'm a kidding ya :P

Really my mum helps kids to school on a bus and she found it lying around in one of the seats. It is in safe hands and is going back to it's rightful owner soon ^^.

I was impressed with the features and I think it is cool for kids to learn how to use a laptop.

No comments: