Sunday, July 27, 2008

Reading to Wallingford



I had a rough night and had a few hours sleep and we have talked about this walk for around 12 days, well since the 12th of July. I didn't want to let my rambler friends down as it is not the same without the 3 of us.

The day we walked was 26th of July, funnily enough one of my musican friends, messaged me personally the day before, asking me to meet up with him at the 3Bs. I was really hoping to get home early for a few hours rest to see him play and I kept thinking, "I wonder if I could make it". Unfortuntily I didn't make it, no thanks to rough sleep and the really beating tough sun weather we had :( .... I'd be sure to make his next one in Reading for sure. Still beating my head about it on and off as he messaged me personally!! The day before the walk ... hmm I did send him a picture through my phone half way on the trip :/

Makes me wonder if its worth really sharing calendars, such as Google? Think I'd be willing to get his website RSS feed friendly for his Live concert dates. Then slap a blimming widget somewhere to read it the thing.

Anyway.... very worth while trip of 15 miles(roughly) maybe, more due to our slight detours lol. The Google map screenshot is rough and not really accurate but it just gives you a rough idea :P Better Quality Pics here.

No comments: