Saturday, October 11, 2008

Don't believe I have flu.

You know when you limbs ache and feel weak when you have the flu?

Well that is what I feel like every day since I have been on a couple of pills for the past year. Yet I have managed to walk far distances.

Something also tells me it is due to my diet also, I have been lacking in eating the required food everyday. This is due to the depressed feelings I have been having the puts me off a lot of things.

I used to feel more energetic just before I resigned from last job placement. I resigned due to my body and mind state could not handle the pressure I have been having. On top of that I have been recovering from failed relationship that seemed like it could of work out. Also does not help to see your parents struggle in life either.

All these factors disable me mentally and at cost of my interests in alsorts of things in life. I still keep trying to push myself mentally to do things. Creating the site "Shared CookBook", practicing Teetotalism, my last walk lasted around 26 miles to place (Reading to Windsor).

No comments: