Friday, October 17, 2008

Resume Site Updated 2008

Thought I'd update my Resume (aka CV ) site to show off my latest work. Updated my "Employment History", also decided to explain certain GAPS in my employment history.



This site is an ever going project, made for my well-being. Basically showcasing everything I have ever done in my lifetime.

This site is a regular personal exercise routine. Every time some new piece of web technology evolves, I re-design this site from scratch. Dispite being called "PJB2", the screenshot you are looking at above is the 5th version, you can see the earlier versions in the "Portfolio" section of the site.

I have just one requirement to this ever evolving site project. That it is not dependant on any server side technology such as PHP or MySQL.

Visit the site here.

No comments: