Friday, March 06, 2009

Been rather Flustered with New things

Things are busy at the moment and that I have been unable to keep updating my blogs and study fully.

  • Currently still moving into my first flat
  • Getting into photography, taken up a basic course in photography to hopefully get really good shots for my website projects, along with many other things. Just started a blog to keep my findings online.
  • Still helping my troubled parents issues on and off, still keeping my mind cool as possible, like everyone else on this planet.
  • Just started up my volunteer opportunity with no Internet, computer desk or chair, been slow developing yet thankfully making slow progress too.
  • Dealing with tooth issues and this 17th March 2009 I will be getting a wisdom tooth out just to stop this silly hole from producing evil things in my mouth.

My future is still uncertain but enjoying these new experiences (excluding the wisdom tooth situation).

No comments: