Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Theatre Schedule

Caversham Park Theatre's

"The Farndale Avenue Housing Estate Townswomen's Guild Dramatic Society's Production Of Macbeth"


I am seeing what is like to doing 'Stage Management'. I will be 'Right Stage Handle' wearing all black and running about in the dark changing props lol. My partner in crime for the 'Left Stage Handle' is more experienced thankfully :P Wish me luck and I hope I don't break a leg in the making.

If you look at the fairly dated website, it will explain how to get tickets.
http://www.cavparktheatre.org.uk

2008
Thursday May 15 Live Performance
Friday May 16 Live Performance
Saturday May 17 Live Performance / Set Deconstruction / Chill out
Sunday May 18 Set Deconstruction

Going to be absolutely knackered on May 18th :(

No comments: