Friday, January 30, 2009

Reading List : Survey answered as requested

I was touched when I was approached for my blogs to be put on to the Reading List, for this to happen, I had to provide survery of my blogs, so here are my answers :)

============================================
Questionnaire follows:
============================================

A1 - Who are you?
My name is Paul Burden and these blogs are my discoveries in various interests I wish to understand and maintain, also to encourage my grammer as most of my first posts may have the odd grammer problem, which I eventually fix.

Originally I made the alias "
z0manifest" to keep email spam at bay, 'non manifestation' and another way to think of it is, 'zero manifest'. Later shortened it to z0man for my online friends. The idea for the alias came from seeing another friend's alias.

Back in 2005 I was originally very cautious and scared of being open and sharing my thoughts online, blogging was very new, then in 2007 having suffered and still am suffering from mental health issues, decided to utilize my blogs to keep my interests up as well explore new avenues.

A2 - What is the title of your blog? (Please provide a link or URL)
I have several actually, in order of creation (Top being the first)

Tech/Geek Corner
Personal Corner
Blender Moments
Game Experiences
z0man's Dev
Political Thoughts
z0man's Parkour

A3 - When did you write your first post?
January 2005

Back in my young naive years, a close friend of mine came round and we drank beer, watched videos, experimented with his new small camera gadget and then became amused at the orbs from the random camera shots we took.

A4 - How many posts have you written in total?
As of now including this one, around 253

B1 - What are your main areas of interest?
Everything you see in my links and labels at my personal corner blog.

B2 - Do you have any political interests you wish to promote? - If yes, please describe:
Encourage openness and thinking outside the box, shame the corrupt.

B3 - Do you have any commercial interests you wish to promote? - If yes, please describe:
At the moment only this free social web application called shared-cookbook. Not sure how long the site will last unless I get more support. I hope to develop the site a little further to support financial estimates of shopping.

B4 - Do you have any other areas of interest you wish to tell other people about? - If yes, please describe:
I enjoy seeing new inspiring creations, such as websites, games and films.

C1 - What are your connections with Reading?
After leaving the Royal Navy my father was very keen to get me interested and working with computers, also he knew that the job aspects in Scotland was not so bright. Having found out that Berkshire is meant to be Silicon Valley of the UK, he decided to settle the family down south (Not sure how true that is now).

Practically lived in Reading all my life, accept for 2 years of it was in the US . Yes I tried to live in the US, my deepest love for someone turned complicated, learnt various lessons, split on a mutual agreement and still friends, enough said there.

C2 - What do you think is the best thing about Reading?
Reading Bus Service.

C3 - What do you think is the worst thing about Reading?
Too many pubs.

C4 - How would you like to see Reading change in the future?
less pubs and more cheap fun reactional physical activties such as, bowling, archery, and shooting people with pretend laser guns.

Would you be interested in participating in future Reading List Blog Network initiatives?
Yes :)

No comments: